Here’s What Is Included with Power-Up Podcasting
Power-Up Podcasting was built with you in mind. If you’re a first-time podcaster and you’re looking for help with each step along the way, this is the course for you.
- Work at your own pace. There are seven distinct stages with 51 videos (over six total hours!), taking you from idea to post-launch success.
- Clear action items set you up for success, teaching you how to acquire the right gear, leverage your current audience, and build a podcasting workflow.
- Bonuses keep you on track, including a printable workbook and a special lecture on monetizing your podcast.
- Gain exclusive access to a Facebook community to discuss coursework and trade ideas with your fellow classmates.
- Office hours with Pat during the first month give you the opportunity to ask questions and get advice.
Get Pat Flynn – Power-up Podcasting at the fexmall
What You Will Learn
How to Launch, Market, and Maintain a Successful Podcast
Across eight distinct course stages, all created to walk you through the process, you’ll be treated to a highly detailed rundown of what it takes to:
- Learn both the how and why: You’ll gain a deep perspective on how and why podcasting works for both you and your listeners—from understanding what drives you to create an amazing podcast to taking advantage of the powerful ways in which your audience can get hooked on your content.
- Step-by-step help for everything technical: I’ll help you with all the necessary technical set-up and preparation know-how required to hit the airwaves like a professional, including an in-depth understanding of podcasting equipment, voice recording, audio editing, interviewing, mp3 tagging, hosting, and publishing.
- Help with your website and iTunes: I’ll teach you how to get your show published, inclusive of developing relevant and well-written show notes, finding a place for your podcast to call home (website or blog), submitting your show to iTunes pre-launch, and creating accurate transcriptions of your podcast episodes.
- Launch your podcast with an unforgettable bang by making it an event: Learn how to effectively promote and market your launch on social media, guesting on other podcasts in similar niches, writing amazing blog posts that drive your audience to listen when your show launches, and maintaining that podcasting brilliance for years to com
Stop thinking about starting a show and get started today. Power-Up Podcasting will hold your hand through all the hard parts, including setting up your studio, learning how to edit, and getting the podcast out into the world.
Welcome! Watch This First
PRE-LAUNCH // STEP 1 – You and Your Future Podcast
Lesson 01: Welcome to the Pre-Launch!
Lesson 02: Your Podcast Equipment
Lesson 03: How Podcasting Works
Lesson 04: Common Roadblocks and How to Stop Them
Lesson 05: What’s Your Show About?
Lesson 06: Your Show Details
Lesson 07: Podcast Artwork
Lesson 08: Let’s Recap Step 1 of the Pre-Launch Module
PRE-LAUNCH // STEP 2 – Planning Your Podcast Episodes
Lesson 01: Welcome to Step 2! Excited Yet?
Lesson 02: Your Show’s Introduction
Lesson 03: Content (What do you talk about?)
Lesson 04: Guests and Interviews
Lesson 05: Calls to Action