Igor Ledochowski – Mind Bending Language Mentoring
Now You Can WATCH Transformational Change-Work “MBL” IN ACTION With
Real People “As-It-Unfolds”…
You’ll also see my interactive and point-by-point coaching with mentees who paid $5,000-a-head to attend my live MBL Mentoring Program in the Dominican Republic
When you watch this advanced training…
- You will see how to get into the right “bandwidth” with a new subject so you can successfully engage and use MBL with them.
- You will see where I deal with troubleshooting issues (issues that can jeopardize an MBL session) and how to either completely negate them from happening in the first place or how to resolve them seamlessly if they arise.
- You will see how to comfortably deal with a subject that keeps straying away from being specific about their problem (the real-time coaching and demo that shows this is with a women who feels she is not fitting in socially in the town where she lives).
- You will see how to use hypnosis and MBL for sensitive medical and health issues.
- You will see debriefing sessions where I am able to recap, highlight and provide further depth of insight on a practice session that has just unfolded between mentees.
- You will see a real-time coaching and demo session with a mentee who wanted to resolve her issue of always being late when meeting family and friends, and how the issue was resolved using MBL.
- You will see me teaching (and coaching) on generative change (rather than remedial change) which is where you use MBL to unlock someone’s unconscious mind to greater possibilities; rather than resolving a specific issue.
- You will see me proving instruction on how to do MBL sessions with subjects over the telephone.
- You will see how to never be “out of control” when using MBL with a subject — this is possible because with MBL in therapeutic situations you are always extending control to the subject and their responses guide the “content” of the session.
- You will see how to use my PCAT formula with MBL to add to its effectiveness.
There are 22 Modules in the program and the titles of the videos are as follows:
- Module 1: Mind Bending Language & Hypnotherapy
- Module 2: Turning Unconscious Moments Into ‘MBL’ Magic Moments Demonstration
- Module 3: Finding The Real Problem Using MBL Questions Demonstration
- Module 4: Probing Questions Demo, Demo Mentoring Debrief & How To Have Mind Bending Language Flow Naturally
- Module 5: Concrete Vs Abstract Thoughts & MBL Questions Demo
- Module 6: How To Elicit Similes & Metaphors Demo, Using Symbolic Language For Change Demo & Demo Mentoring Debrief
- Module 7: Dealing With “Problem Clients” Demo & How To Positively Hijack Their Resistance
- Module 8: Basic Pain Control Demo, Advanced Pain Control Demo & Demo Mentoring Debrief
- Module 9: The Story Of Ambrosia & How To Use MBL Intelligently
- Module 10: Pre-framing, Reframing and Out-framing Using MBL & Personal Trance Themes
- Module 11: Negative, Neutral And Positive Unconscious Moments & Accessing Resources To Create Transformations
- Module 12: Student Freestyle Sessions & “Increasing Your Discipline” Demo
- Module 13: Unconscious Moments Demo Mentoring Debrief & In-depth MBL Questions and Answers
- Module 14: Student Demo – “Not Socially Fitting In” With Real-Time Coaching From Igor
- Module 15: Demo Mentoring Debrief & Troubleshooting Problems
- Module 16: Using Hypnosis & MBL For Medical and Health Issues
- Module 17: “No Holds Barred Hypnotherapy” & Student Demo “Fear Of Starting A Hypnosis Practice” With Mentoring Debrief
- Module 18: How To Extend Unconscious Moments, Hypnotic Therapy Loops & Student Demo: “Accessing The Unconscious” With Mentoring Debrief
- Module 19: Student Demo On A Real Client With Igor Real-Time Coaching & Mentoring Debrief
- Module 20: Using The Power Of The Present Moment & How To Do Hypnotherapy Over The Telephone
- Module 21: Student Demo With A 2nd Real Client
- Module 22: Demo Mentoring Debrief, Generative Vs Remedial Change & Hypnotic Benediction
Are you interested in? Igor Ledochowski – Money In Your Mind Program